some old corps photos

VERY nice elbow - to - elbow interval.

Not to mention a nice 45 degree foot angle and a heck of a good soprano line too. Squint and look at the back row, brown cords and blue shirt is Wayne Bergeron.

Nancy

Edited by neholgate

BAC - a Giant of a corps - and some of the toughest MF that ever wore a uniform. The old days of eastern corps rivalries.....if you can't beat them on the field, you'll get 'em in the parking lot. BAC would do both !

Eat 'em up Boston!!! Now that brings back memories!!! :tongue:

The 1969 program scorecard. The program has a cover and one poster, folded twice, with multiple photos.

1969-naprogram-a.jpg

I've posted pretty much all I have for this thread and sent a few to their 'homes'. PM me if there is a scan that you want sent. Thank you.

Edited by lindap

YAY ROARK! Happy Birthday today ya goofball...

MadisonTympani.jpg

loves me the chance to put this picture up whenever possible!! :whip:

You still look exactly the same as your picture above...

Edited by GGarrett

1971 program cover (the entire program is in purple print, one of the printing methods of the time)

1971-scan0008-a.jpg

We stayed at the homes of families and friends from the General Butler Vagabonds when we visited, appreciated and thank you. A few years later we stayed with families of the Squires from Watkins Glen, again, thanks.

I posted this 1970 program scan on the DCA - Alumni Historical forum, liked the results, so here it is again, hope you don't mind. We were at many contests that had both Junior and Senior corps.

1970-burlington1.jpg

Their uniforms were a shimmering subtle orange satin shirt with black pants and shako with white trim. They were wonderful to watch under the evening lights.

Edited by lindap