some old corps photos

No, dear Uncle - I don't miss shots like that!

Was just worshipping in silence...........

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

lancegirl-12.jpg

:blink:  :wub:  :wub:

Hey guys - hate to burst your bubble - that is NOT LancerFi. But she is another example of a great rifle tradition. That's from 1980 - you can see John Mauro in the background with his Slingerland tri-toms.

ODBC - I feel like I've broken one of the Ten Commandments - worshiping "false" Gods (or in this case, Goddesses!) - no matter - whoever it is looks great and looks an awful lot like LancerFi!

Now I need to dig up another old pic and get this thread back on track!

ODBC - I feel like I've broken one of the Ten Commandments - worshiping "false" Gods (or in this case, Goddesses!) - no matter - whoever it is looks great and looks an awful lot like LancerFi!

Now I need to dig up another old pic and get this thread back on track!

Rob relax - you are still worthy. Bonnie was an absolute goddess among women - just not a captain. LancerFi was a home grown product, her sisters marched and her Dad was a great manager with the former Reveries. George B relied heavily on home grown talent to be our DM or Guard Captain.

Your vision is nearly perfect. If you had looked closer - you would have seen there is no red (or in the case of black and white photos - a black) tassel beside the white.

Rob, don't worry, you're still one of the best "OLD SCHOOLERS" around these parts!!!!!!!

"OLD SCHOOLERS" may be old but they get better with time!!!

Keep your chin up my friend and be proud!!!!!!! B) j/k

ODBC - does that mean all of my chins?

^0^

I can see you and I in a few years going to a show with our walkers, hearing aids, buxom nurses (had to add it!), brown paper bag with Ripple inside, our VFW hats on (I'm a life member, betcha never knew that!), complaining about something or other during all the shows and getting the fans all bent out of shape with our rants and being told to shut the F*** UP!

Then we cane 'em to death!

Love ya, man!