Finals Tickets to Sell

bbass74

I already know I'm not going to be able to go to finals this year and I just got my tickets. Anyone have any suggestions about selling them. I don't want to make a proffit but I would like to get what I paid for them. Is selling them on DCP a no-no? I would do them over eBay but I don't know how long I should wait till I offer them up.

There's a place specifically on DCP for selling stuff....DCP Marketplace. :)

Where are your seats? If they're better than the ones I have I'll buy them from you!

Hi!

How are you today? I am writing this in hopes that you, or someone you know, has 1, 2, or more ticket sets for DCI Championships in Foxboro, MA for sale. I am in need of tickets for all 3 nights and in sections 109. 110. 209. 210. 309. or 310. If you have any information on such tickets, please contact me ASAP!

Thanks,

Ron Gunn

Where are your seats?  If they're better than the ones I have I'll buy them from you!

They are in section 312, row 4, seats 7 and 8. I just want to get what I paid for them - $55 each. I'll mail them first class mail. If you want them expedited, if the buyer pays shipping, I have no problem with that.

Edited by bbass74

• 1 month later...

These are still for sale! See thread for details!

I already know I'm not going to be able to go to finals this year and I just got my tickets. Anyone have any suggestions about selling them. I don't want to make a proffit but I would like to get what I paid for them. Is selling them on DCP a no-no? I would do them over eBay but I don't know how long I should wait till I offer them up.