Crusaders Alive and Well

no, just intrested in the corps well beeing

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool little Storky...I didnt mean to yell at you...now go work on your parts...LOL.

Donny

Donny is right. There will be time enough for chicks on September 5th! Get to work on your parts!!!! ^0^ And when I say parts, I mean MUSIC PARTS!! ^0^ ^0^ ...ya bunch of wierdos

For those of you that need them, the directions and map to U of B are not on the website yet. hint hint.

So, will there be plenty of time to oogle the guys? HMMM? i mean come on, there is only so much to do in scranton :ph34r: ... I really wish i could be at the next camp, However, there are some unavoidable work scheduling mishaps and an injury on my part to deal with. It sucks i cant play for 2 more weeks... at least i can listen and fingerflip... I really feel bad that i cant be there i had a blast at the last camp :(

ha,

jeff has a pattern of unconventional ways....but they do work i believe.....

lets keep recruiting!....im trying, another bari from medina for the next camp, cool beans. we are a couple short of our field numbers or dead on i believe....the more the merrier though.

Joey O.

Thats cool little Storky...I didnt mean to yell at you...now go work on your parts...LOL.

Donny

lol

Im stoked Ive got the opener, and part of life again memorized... No if only i could actually play them... Dang injury....:ph34r: I wish i could be at the next camp... Alot of my friends are interested in the guard. Hopefully when im aloud back ill bring them

:laugh::laugh:

doesnt mr johnson now that life is suppose to be the easy song (crys) i can play it pretty well though and i WILL go practice it now as i have been through out the day