Crusaders Alive and Well

b**bs  b**bs Hey I can't wait to do the rest of the opener this saturday.  I felt that the first 7 sets were really neat.  I'm going to bring up another drummer this week.  He  says that he want's to start on bass drum and then move up into the snare line.  HE's really interested and his parents are all for him doing this.  b**bs It looks like it's going to be a great practice.  Can't wait and I'll see you all there.

MAtt Codd 

I wont forget my sunscreen, sunglasses and raingear. B)  :)

YA-FREEKIN-HOO!!!!! A BASS DRUMMER! Welcome! Now maybe I can stop playing all the parts and start cleaning the line! Thank-you, oh Drum Corps Gods!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Hoyt Clones...like that TV commercial with the Asian guy that clones himself.

I better go to the dollar store and get MANY pairs of the cheapest sumglasses I can find. I remember not realizing I had $150 Ray Bans on one day, and I let them fly at Bill....LMAO!!!!!

Donny

pods are us

Bill Hoyt Clones...like that TV commercial with the Asian guy that clones himself.

I better go to the dollar store and get MANY pairs of the cheapest sumglasses I can find. I remember not realizing I had $150 Ray Bans on one day, and I let them fly at Bill....LMAO!!!!!

Donny

pods are us

Multiple Bill's?

We would then be able to master the "ONE COUNT PIVOT HIGH MARK TIME BRUSH STEP" move with ease. I guess I am against cloning...LOL.

YA-FREEKIN-HOO!!!!! A BASS DRUMMER! Welcome! Now maybe I can stop playing all the parts and start cleaning the line! Thank-you, oh Drum Corps Gods!

freaking yaaahoooo

This is just a reminder we have a few spots still open in all sections. If you want to be a part of something real special, check out CRU! I assure you we are back and we are better!

CRU 2005 "BE HERE and be a part of one of the GREATEST COMEBACKS in DCA HISTORY"

Hey Carl, I sent you a mail thru here. If you don't get it just email me at crubari2@yahoo.com

It's happening!!!! LOOK at my signature will ya!!!!! I just new I should have stayed at home last week!!! NOTHING bad ever happens and you almost NEVER become a clone when you stay at HOME!!

niice!

Hey Carl, I sent you a mail thru here. If you don't get it just email me at crubari2@yahoo.com

It's happening!!!! LOOK at my signature will ya!!!!! I just new I should have stayed at home last week!!! NOTHING bad ever happens and you almost NEVER become a clone when you stay at HOME!!

key word....almost

Multiple Bill's?

We would then be able to master the "ONE COUNT PIVOT HIGH MARK TIME BRUSH STEP" move with ease. I guess I am against cloning...LOL.

Nice! Good Luck Brian is all I can say. :music::music::blink:

bump