Crusaders Alive and Well

I agree donny it's a lot of things that pile into one month. It's our last year and why not have some fun. b**bs  b**bs  b**bs

word

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lat year for what??? School or Cru...

Now I am confused. You guys are going to age out at 18 to continue to march Alumni at St. Joe's or something. We need to talk...

Donny

Lat year for what??? School or Cru...

Now I am confused. You guys are going to age out at 18 to continue to march Alumni at St. Joe's or something. We need to talk...

Donny

No no no. I don't know why my brother said that. HE means that this is my last year when I graduate and go to prom etc.. :wub: HE just replied and I don't know why. Me and my brother will definitly stay with cru. :wub::wub: :lolhit: I also meant it's "My" last year until I graduate. Sorry for the confusion donny...

Matt

Edited by mattco24

Speeking of commitment, I need everyones commitment form this weekend! if you will not be here, you can email it to me.

b**bs

Speeking of commitment, I need everyones commitment form this weekend! if you will not be here, you can email it to me.

Hey brian me and ryan have already filled ours out. I will give you them at practice. Can't wait till next practice. I already wrote out my drill cards also. Wow are we really doing the rest of the opener?

My friend is pumped to join and ready to work b**bs b**bs

Edited by mattco24

Wow, look at the forecast for saturday...65 and sunny, perfect drill weather. Hopefully it's not wrong cause you know the weather people like to make stuff up sometimes too. Well I will see all of you tomorrow bright and early.

Matt

P.S. If you wanted a tape made, make sure you bring me a blank because I ran out

P.S.  If you wanted a tape made, make sure you bring me a blank because I ran out

Matt

Hey thanks for reminding me I'll go out and buy a tape today.

Also looking for people to help line the field on Saturday am.( 8am). I know there are 4 of us that will be there. However we could use some more help. Please step up and help out. Thanks.

Wow, look at the forecast for saturday...65 and sunny, perfect drill weather.  Hopefully it's not wrong cause you know the weather people like to make stuff up sometimes too.  Well I will see all of you tomorrow bright and early.

Matt

P.S.  If you wanted a tape made, make sure you bring me a blank because I ran out

good evening

A few of us are heading to Fat Moe's in Rachacha to see former Cru director Dave Seeley and former Empire brass caption head and Medina HS band director Jim Steele play with their band...Half Ton Horns, tonight. Jimmy is presently the music director at Spirit of JSU.

The band is made up of some former Empire and Cru members.

I will give a review tomorrow after practice...don't be late tomorrow, the rest of the opener is waiting for us.

Donny