Crusaders Alive and Well

The scoring is official. Tonights "I'm better than Carl" trophy, proudly sponsored by the Donny Allen Vibrato Removal System (LLC) goes to... ME. b**bs Better luck next week bro.

Great camp this week! Picked up a few new members, got a TON of work done, got SUNBURNED, lost my only Thunderbird can coozie thing, had some pizza... yup it was a good camp.

Let's turn it up another notch this weekend in Canastota! If we make life easier on Mike and all the staff, maybe I won't have to watch Dwight doing any more push-ups for Bill.... :blink: It was painful just seeing that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scoring is official. Tonights "I'm better than Carl" trophy, proudly sponsored by the Donny Allen Vibrato Removal System (LLC) goes to... ME. b**bs Better luck next week bro.

ok.....i am trying to work on our mini bus idea......

maybe I won't have to watch Dwight doing any more push-ups for Bill.... :blink: It was painful just seeing that.

It was still better than watching Bill fall trying to do them himself...LOL.

Yes, great camp this past weekend. "Keep the fire going"

This next weekend is in Canastota, New York. We are still looking for about 6 horn players, about 3 guard people and 3 drummers to fill out thisyears edition of the Crusaders!

with only 7 sets left to learn, now is the time to get on board for 2005.

oooooooo canofsato!

does anybody really know?

It was a great weekend in the Long Island sun. Tanner Park was a great location for rehearsal. Much better than the ghetto Edgerton Park in Rochester. It was great seeing Gene Bennett, Tom Willms, finally meeting Glen Hazelwood face to face and having John Oddo and Kay Eltman showing up on Sunday. Those names should be familiar to drum people, so to get any input was helpful.

Thanks to John Wevers from Copiague HS for helping out with the logistics of the weekend. Also Tom Anderson was helpful with the drummers as well. Tom is a great instructor that teaches the Copiague HS drum line.

The park is secured as rehearsal sites for the Copiague June 25th show. At least 3 corps will have the park to be in shape for the show that night. It is a wonderful rehearsal facility.

I feel like putting a restriction on people who arent at camps to post on here but I guess the first amendmant prohibits me from doing that. Things are loosening up for the school kids that have been missing time from camps. I hope that they are working at home.

Donny

you bet where practicing donny. Can't wait till canastota.

Edited by mattco24