Crusaders Alive and Well

Hey Carl... I think we make DA nervous... I'm feelin a little guilty. Maybe we should be responsible, grown up, adults this weekend... what do you think?

Does anyone have directions to Westmar Plaza off of the 490?

waht????? ...lol :wub::lol::angry:

adults us?????? :angry::beer::wub: .....lol...lol

yea i agree.... besides how much trouble could me and you get into?????

and besides i have to be good , since tomorrow is my anniversary....

i will call you later..... but i am still bringing the bran muffin!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha, you are a relic Jeff. JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY!!!!!  :P haha, im gonna be in trouble arent i?  Hey its my first post........ most likely last too.... oh well cant wait for this weekend.

I cannot BELIEVE you posted that, but did you also have to leave a message on my cell phone too?!?!?!?!? :angry:

yes.....sooo much trouble.... do you realize how easy it is to duct tape a bathroom door shut on a bus?? it's gonna be a looong ride to L.I. for you.

Carl...pack light. Don't bring too many bran muffins. b**bs

OK ...i will only pack a few....lol

and as for ash  ... ever think of breaking out the all purpouse "ralph" tape...works every time.....

Yup, I just packed it.

Does our dress run throughs on Sunday include the groovy buckets for our heads that were handed out last week? Not sure if there is gonna be room in the van. Carl, any chance of the boys not going? Either way, we'll squeeze in... lol should be a pretty cozy ride up.

ok cool!

hey everybody.... I'm practicing.... bari line, if any of you are reading this... for the love of GOD practice what DA said to practice. I heard DA was given a whole pant load of those big novelty sunglasses... they are gonna hurt!!!

ok cool!

hey everybody.... I'm practicing.... bari line, if any of you are reading this... for the love of GOD practice what DA said to practice. I heard DA was given a whole pant load of those big novelty sunglasses... they are gonna hurt!!!

i think he weighed them down so they fly more.....lol

i practiced the last few nights ..... but still???? :angry::angry:

hopefully we can get a good amount of runthru's done ....

Oh so you two wise guys are on here busting chops while I am writing pit parts for the closer...nice!!!!

Yeah, I know how to get to westmar plaza...

Donny