Crusaders Alive and Well

Bring a friend! Were almost full.

oh yeh BTW full run throughs this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it is up to me to push this topic back to the top because there are far too many slackers out there.

Donny

either that or its a thing called school or work

I will bite my tongue right now. OUCH!!!! :sshh:

That hurts.

Must be some people have computers at work...

Donny

There is a good chance that there will some TV footage taken this weekend for the promo spots on the June 25th show. The school has connections because of their successful band program and I have been told they are trying to get something to happen along these lines.

So if you want to be on TV this weekend...be there!!!!

Donny

just be sure you watch out for the vibrato police down their i heard its worse in long island

just be sure you watch out for the vibrato police down their i heard its worse in long island

I heard that vibratojr talks too much at practice...and if he keeps it up, a certain group of people are gonna do the same thing to him as they did to Lancaster...so watch out, and better yet...BE QUIET!

I heard that vibratojr talks too much at practice...and if he keeps it up, a certain group of people are gonna do the same thing to him as they did to Lancaster...so watch out, and better yet...BE QUIET!

i cant tell who (jr) is by his posts.. which trumpet is he? (i dont know names so what does he look like?)

I will introduce you him this weekend...

He is the one that plays the high D at the end of We Go On...when he is supposed to play G. :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: