Did any of you get to keep your uniform?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THERE'S a depressing thought!! :(

I'm 6'3",and when I marched I weighed about 170.Now I go about 2................

*crawls into bed,pulls blanket over head* :sshh:

The Argonaut uniforms of the 70’s were made of a very stretchy polyester type industrial nuclear cold war era secret disco strength fibers. I may have expanded with age, but the uniform would still fit.

I've got a lot of the parts of my Memphis Blues uniform, and I have some parts of my 27th Lancers uniform, (I asked George B. since we were folding).

I sure would like to see if my old uniforms still fit, but we always had to give them back.

Is this on or off the record? If this is on the record, I returned every part of my uniforms, including the gloves. Otherwise...hehehehe.

When I marched it was the 70's and that anorexic/coke head chic was in. I was 6' and weighed in at 160#. Now I am still 6' but I weigh a fighting weight of 230#. No probs looking in the mirror either. There is no way I would fit into it, I have shoulders and a chest now.

No comment on junior corps...

I have all parts of the 94 uniform.

Uhhh...  That depends.

Has the statute of limitations expired yet? B)

Scout ageouts were allowed to keep their Aussie and sash. White parts like belt and leggings were already ours

I sure would like to see if my old uniforms still fit, but we always had to give them back.

I have my complete uniform, hat included - with the feather. It still fits, though the hat is a little tight (less hair, go figure). And, I also have my brothers, complete.

I also have parts of the Seneca Optimist uniform - my brother was a little misguided for a period of his youth - but not the tunic.

Regards,

John Swartz

Oaklands 77-80

Optimist Alumni 04- ? (now I'm the misguided one :P )