1975 Madison Scouts

DCI Championship rings are now available for members, staff, and administrators of the 1975 Madison Scouts. Please contact Martin Redmann at martin.redmann@madisoncorps.org or through DCP Messaging.

1974 Santa Clara next!

Yea, I hear that....I have two coming to me - 73 & 74.

Where do we go, who do we talk too?

Yea, I hear that....I have two coming to me - 73 & 74.

Where do we go, who do we talk too?

Ask Jeff DeMello he's the guy who work that with Jostens and BD I know a kid who march 1999 BD we're having the same ring except for the year on the side of the ring. Go on the BD Alumni " http://www.bluedevils.org/alumni/ " you can see the ring from 1976 and 1977. Jostens can make all kind of rings, they got the DCI logo on one side then put your SCV logo on they other side with the year you won DCI 1973/74 and grenn stone, et voila !

Ask Jeff DeMello he's the guy who work that with Jostens and BD I know a kid who march 1999 BD we're having the same ring except for the year on the side of the ring. Go on the BD Alumni " http://www.bluedevils.org/alumni/ " you can see the ring from 1976 and 1977. Jostens can make all kind of rings, they got the DCI logo on one side then put your SCV logo on they other side with the year you won DCI 1973/74 and grenn stone, et voila !

Oppps not grenn but green stone :)

Oppps not grenn but green stone  :)

As far as Im concerned, Nationals occurred in Montreal in 1978 and we (Scouts) won!!!

When do I get my ring?

As far as Im concerned, Nationals occurred in Montreal in 1978 and we (Scouts) won!!!

When do I get my ring?

Right on Dan! ..No sour grapes here....

You're talking about Québec Invitanional 1978 yes you beat my old team but for the ring hummmmmm I dont know !!!! :lolhit:

Let me have my one moment in the sun man!! :P We stood atop the drum corps universe for one night in 1978. I tried to get them to call off the rest of the season after that but nobody would listen!! B)

• 4 weeks later...
Let me have my one moment in the sun man!! :P  We stood atop the drum corps universe for one night in 1978.  I tried to get them to call off the rest of the season after that but nobody would listen!! B)

On the subject of Rings, I marched SCV '81 and our Rings look similar to the ones on BD's website. I am always interested in seeing pictures of other Championship rings. I will post a pic of mine does anyone else have pics to post?