I had a great view of Mass Brass performance at "Seranade at the Forum" . I loved it. Yankee Rebels were waiting to go on next and I heard Mass Brass start their show and rushed out of line to go stand in the wings. When they finnished I was yelling my head off. You guys are outragious.

I love your arrangements. My Dad would have loved you guys.

What a spectacular, jazzy sound. I have a CD from that performance and listen to it all the time.

I can't wait to hear you in Scranton. Oh please God say you're gonna be in Scranton.

Another corps who's songs and arrangements really get my attention is Westshoremen. Same performance. I can't get enough. Cant wait to hear their show at the end of season. Oh man! Westshore Rocks!

Cindy Crawford

Edited by cin4057

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words, Cindy.

YES! God willing and the creek don't rise, Mass Brass WILL be in Scranton! We'll be staying at the same hotel complex as Blessed Sac (Holiday Inn/Host Inn/TGIFriday's, Wilkes-Barre) and in addition to competing in the mini corps finals Friday night at the stadium, we'll be doing a bit of a concert poolside on the Saturday afternoon of DCA Finals weekend. Come on down and check us out!