FS: Kanstul Sopranos

8va fff

For sale:

These are my personal horns and well cared for.

(1) KSB100 $400.00

(2) KSB102 $600.00

UPS store said shipping would be $35 per instrument to anywhere in the US, plus any desired insurance.

Thanks for looking.

Randy

Edited by 8va fff

I'm selling a Powerbore Soprano. Two years old and still in mint condition. Price: $575 includes shipping. Pictures available at www.nespy.com/BuglesForSale.htm

Rando, MOVE? Where are you off to? Maybe coming back here?

I can't afford either of them although I wish I could. That said, the shipping quote from the UPS store is nuts. The last sop horn I bought on ebay was shipped to NY from Texas and cost me $18 bucks. That may be why you haven't had any takers.

Price of shipping is more than the shipping costs.A solid shipping box and proper packing material is neccesary for damage free results. I'd buy one myself but I

just bought 6 DEG's and Kanstul for myself.

Jeff

MVE

I say get what you can but those prices are a bit too steep for my blood.Best of luck to ya.

FWIW.Even if you bought a Good corrugated container and packing material and Double boxed it,I can't imagine the horn costing $35 bucks to ship.maybe $25 bucks to zone 5

I sell a bunch of horns on EBay and even the heavier Baritones with Hard wood cases being shipped to zone 5 don't cost that much.Forget ever shipping a Contra.

me thinks you need to get a more positive estimate of shipping charges and a more realistic price if you expect to sell them.

Again best of luck with your sale.

I say get what you can but those prices are a bit too steep for my blood.Best of luck to ya.

FWIW.Even if you bought a Good corrugated container and packing material and Double boxed it,I can't imagine the horn costing $35 bucks to ship.maybe $25 bucks to zone 5

I sell a bunch of horns on EBay and even the heavier Baritones with Hard wood cases being shipped to zone 5 don't cost that much.Forget ever shipping a Contra.

me  thinks you need to get a more positive estimate of shipping charges and a more realistic price if you expect to sell them.

Again best of luck with your sale.

w/Stp: