SSBA-Minicorps! announces 2005 DCPA program

The Stainless Steel Brass Amalgamated-Minicorps! is proud to announce that it in fact does exist this season, and that it will be attending this year's DCPA Minicorps competition!

Numbering somewhere in the vicinity of 25 members strong (although currently seeking to fill 2 hornbone positions and one acoustic tin can spot), SS-BAM! will be reviving one of the greatest drum corps memories ever witnessed. In the spirit of the 1992 Velvet Knights, SS-BAM! will be performing "What's Opera, Doc?", the timeless Warner Bros. "Kartoon Klassic"

In addition to the musical score, which features selections from Wagner's "The Flying Dutchman", "Ride of the Valkyries", and "Tannenhauser", we will be featuring a 2-person dance team which will reenact the epic acting and choreography from the cartoon.

While we can't guarantee the epic sets and backdrops featured in the original cartoon, we can promise plenty of spear-and-magic-helmet action, and that we'll do our best to "Kill da wabbit!"

SS-BAM!: Coming soon to a parking lot near you.

Edited by Galen

i think mini corps is like limited to 25 or so people...

but idk cause i am dumb

<sigh>

I guess we'll have to cut out the Wagnerian chorus, then B)

Wait till you see our midget bass drum ensemble.

One marches, the other stands on the first's shoulders and plays the drum. B) :wub:

Considering they're going to be using stacked basses along with regular ones, we're talking a LOT of midgets ^0^

Wait till you see our midget bass drum ensemble.

One marches, the other stands on the first's shoulders and plays the drum. B) :wub:

Considering they're going to be using stacked basses along with regular ones, we're talking a LOT of midgets ^0^

:P You took my responce. You can have 42 midgets if they stand on each other's shoulders. :wub: