The Death of the Seventh Place Curse

You forgot kusankusho plays a mean bass drum for a 50 year old.

Fixed, and now we're at 20!!!!!! (Where am I gonna get ahold of 8 virtual TDR-100s????)

Edited by uncle z

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devil Legend, danguernsey, LancerLegend, john 2780 get working on your virtual tenor chops!!!!

never lost them............. :P

OK, Rich, you're tenor section sergeant, but you gotta keep those East Coast guys in line!!!!!!! B)

Fixed, and now we're at 20!!!!!!  (Where am I gonna get ahold of 8 virtual TDR-100s????)

Well, I have ONE....

(I bought one of them newfangled Yamaha MTS snares awhile ago too, but sold it just as quickly, since it physically hurt my left hand to play it. Besides, real Formica® countertops are cheaper, and come in a more interesting array of colours...:P ).

Edited by mobrien

What happened to "Zorba the Greek"?????? :P

Zorba the Greek was the out-of-concert in 1976 that was replaced with the Porgy and Bess medley halfway through the 1976 season. It was never in 1977 and it was never the opener.

uncle z, john2780 was a fabulous tenor and was a top 5 DCI tenor at I & E in 1980,  :worthy:  just to put him in the correct category.  Of course, he can pick what section he wants to be in...

Nancy,

Thank you for the homage...However, I think I came in 7th in 1980 at individuals and since I'm too old and lazy to carry 60 pounds worth of drums, I'll be in the cheerleading section. Hey I had great legs in a kilt b**bs

Nancy,

Thank you for the homage...However, I think I came in 7th in 1980 at individuals and since I'm too old and lazy to carry 60 pounds worth of drums, I'll be in the cheerleading section. Hey I had great legs in a kilt  b**bs

seventh smeventh....... :worthy:

any yes, your legs did look fabulous in your kilt.....I have a kilt on today, I'll be over to C8 in a little while.... :P no, I'm kidding it's not a kilt, it's much shorter than a kilt ^0^

Edited by LancerFi

.....I have a kilt on today, I'll be over to C8 in a little while.... :P  no, I'm kidding it's not a kilt, it's much shorter than a kilt  ^0^

You better not be wearing that short kilt like we did...... b**bs

As for the "All Time Historical Tenor Line" (or is it hysterical?) - sign me up. But I want to bang on those North Drums. !!!!!

As for the "All Time Historical Tenor Line" (or is it hysterical?) - sign me up. But I want to bang on those North Drums. !!!!!

You'd better ask Rich, your section leader about that.................but you also made me think of one other thing:

north-drum-band-82.jpg