The Death of the Seventh Place Curse

It also looks like he's the only one not using a music lyre.

This is a cool picture. I found Waldo. He's sitting on the left side of the photo, leaning over talking to the Grim Reaper. :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(uncle z @ Jun 21 2005, 10:25 PM)

Hey, the "What Were You Doing When Elvis Died" thread had me reminiscing about '77, and I don't think there's been '77 trivia done yet!!!!! Get out your two-valve horns and join me in a trip back to the beginning of WGI and CCI...............

and the death of the "7th Place Curse" *cue eerie music*

4) 27th Lancers

--Who are Stewie's Angels?? Rifle line

Stewie's Angels were actually the sabre line that Bob Stewart taught in 1977. I named his angels a few pages back in this thread.

Nice Pumas, dude. Wouldn't pass inspection at the Wisconsin State fair, I don't think.

This is 1976 before there were nice marching shoes and some of the members wore "coaches" or basketball ref's shoes. So I decided to wear my soccer spikes with the idea that I would rip the puma insignia off. Well I couldnt do it and then I tried to paint over it with shoe polish which was doing a crappy job. So I figured nobody would notice!!! That next Monday at practice, the DM came up to me and said youre not planning on wearing those to the next game I hope?

Went back to my nice Navy oxfords which I had worn for 3 previous years of Drum Corps the next game!

It wouldn't have anything to do with who won high drums at prelims, would it??? B)

And didn't they win by a wide margin? By at least half a point I believe, (some say almost a whole point).

Go ETOBIKOKE!!!!!!