Rochester Show Review

Does anyone wish to comment or review the show in Rochester?

D. Smith

Hey Doug, my guess is that it was a great night over all and that Grennies did a bang up job for just finishing their drill last weekend. Only less than 3 points between them and Cru and they have already done a show last weekend. I think it's going to be another great year for the Corps and for the rivalry between Kingston and Rochester.

Jeff Adams

Kingston Grenadier

Drum & Bugle Corps

1975 to 2002 B)

I think it's going to be another great year for the Corps and for the rivalry between Kingston and Rochester.

B)

yes definatly packed

I was at the show, definitely a great crowd at... (dare I even say it) Aquinas Stadium. Although I believe it is now called Wegman Field. A great night for drum corps, in fact, probably one on the best that I can remember since 1996. This was the first show I have seen start to finish in almost 25 years and it was nice to be just a fan for the evening.

Ok, if no one else is going to write a review I will. But first, I need to collect my thoughts and not just write off the cuff.

More later...

Dave

About this topic . . .

Please do not post a request for a review of a particular show under a topic titled "###### show review". When I read that title I think "Hey! Someone wrote a review of ######" only to be disappointed when I open the topic.

About this topic . . .

Please do not post a request for a review of a particular show under a topic titled "###### show review". When I read that title I think "Hey! Someone wrote a review of ######" only to be disappointed when I open the topic.

eventually this topic will have reviews, hopefully.

None of the corps were as good as they will be at DCA.

White Sabers....not ready yet

Grenadiers....not ready yet

Crusaders...not ready yet

Cabs...not ready yet

Brigs...not ready yet

Empire...more ready than the rest, but still have a lot of work to do.

That is my review.

Donny

St. Joes alumni was very good and quite loud for a bunch old timers...the best Rochester exhibition in years. Didnt mean to leave them out.

Great soloists starting with Ace Petesen and Brad Dewaal, Harold McJury and big Mike all the way down the line. Rod Kepple on mellophone.

Donny