FDCI - 20

It seems like Tri-Color and Emerald Regime are doing very well in that circuit, I was just wondering how all of the other corps who compete there from here are doing. It seems as if we are getting rewarded alot more in FDCI - 20, than we are here right now. But I know our re-writes will definitely start to match up with how we are doing in the other circuit.

I have 2 (Conundrum) corps that are doing so-so. Right now if you have Cadets for ge music in FDCI you have a sick score. Trend is a big deal in Dr. Jeffs formula for scores.

My corps are in the 20-35 area. Actually where I want to be. I feel that a certain corps (real corps)scores will go down once they hit up with a few other corps at the same contest.

I'm actually about out of caption changes in FDCI... oh well. I put in my effort over here because of the screw job Mystré got in FDCI 18. Jeff did the right thing by junking that season and seems to be doing a good with this season. If things look good with FDCI after this season, I'll put in some effort again.

Edited by bssop97

I have 2 (Conundrum) corps that are doing so-so. Right now if you have Cadets for ge music in FDCI you have a sick score. Trend is a big deal in Dr. Jeffs formula for scores.

My corps are in the 20-35 area. Actually where I want to be. I feel that a certain corps scores will go down once they hit up with a few other corps at the same contest.

I'm actually about out of caption changes in FDCI... oh well. I put in my effort over here because of the screw job Mystré got in FDCI 18. Jeff did the right thing by junking that season and seems to be doing a good with this season. If things look good with FDCI after this season, I'll put in some effort again.

I wish we could do caption changes in the same web format over here. It would be so much easier to simply point and click with a mouse the caption changes you want. Rather than e-mailing all the time. I like DCP-I better, because of the variety and bonus things we get, but I think if it were web-based, it would take more stress off of the directors as well as Steve and Jeff. The only thing I dont like about FDCI is the fact that you can see other peoples captions... Here you can to if you look at the recaps...but still.

fdci use to be a blast and then the old timers left and it just died. E-mail in my first season was around 15 a day. My last season, a total of 8. Directors don't participate in FDCI anymore and more do in DCP-I/A so that is why I put in effort with my corps here.

Yeah Jeffys site is great and has some serious code in it and is really simple. He only had one goof on it. He has Bluecoats worth 7 and Crown worth 6 when it should be the other way around.

I just changed all my scores around and used up all 8 of my caption changes and I think it worked out for the best. On the last email of scores that were sent out my corps was the highest scoring corps that day b**bs

so hopefully its for the best....

I have 3 corps in FDCI, the Calgary Corsairs, St. Pete Sound, and Offensive Pumas. I changed most if not all of the captions for each of them a couple days ago; Calgary went from getting 75's to 79's as a result.