Kingsmen Alumni Corps

Anyone who ever marched in The Anaheim Kingsmen please go to xkingsmen.com we are trying to put together an Alumni Corps. WE NEED YOU! as a matter of fact...Anyone that wants to march please go to xkingsmen.com WE NEED YOU TOO!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, who can join?

When will this happen, 06, 07, 08?

Who is doing Brass? Drums?, Guard? Drill? Music?

Bb or G bugles?

Costs?

I went to your site, but nothing really anwser these questions.

Will you be posting here or at the Xkingsmen site with the information?

Thanks

GABA

Anyone who ever marched in The Anaheim Kingsmen please go to xkingsmen.com we are trying to put together an Alumni Corps. WE NEED YOU! as a matter of fact...Anyone that wants to march please go to xkingsmen.com WE NEED YOU TOO!

Love to, if only I had the time. Best of luck to them anyway! I know they will be very successful and highly entertaining.

We are looking for anyone who marched with the Anaheim Kingsmen regardless of the era. Looking toward 2007. If you marched with us, come check out the alumni website and see what we are all up to now.

Andrea (Andy Hensley) Butler

'72-'74 Anaheim Kingsmen Color guard

As noted, I will participate.

All former Anaheim Kingsmen who might read this.....please check in with your homies at xkingsmen.com The pictures of your old friends are worth it alone! But there is so much more brewing......come find out, Kingsmen Alumni!

It was a real treat to see my old friends at The Kingsmen Reunion last month and an even better treat to meet Kingsmen from the later years as well. The feeling of community was amazing!

Never happier nor prouder to be seen with such a bunch of great folks and, like I heard in the stands at the Long Beach show more than once that night: "....Wow! Look at all the Kingsmen jackets in the crowd.....!" and know I was happily and proudly wearing one.

Spectemur Agendo,

RON HOUSLEY

Kingsmen Alumni

Edited by ffernbus3

Cool, who can join?

When will this happen, 06, 07, 08?

Who is doing Brass? Drums?, Guard? Drill? Music?

Bb or G bugles?

Costs?

I went to your site, but nothing really anwser these questions.

Will you be posting here or at the Xkingsmen site with the information?

Thanks

GABA

Any drum corps alumni can march. If you are a local (Southern CA) resident and under the age of 22 you will probably be referred to the Kingsmen StarCorps which is a NEW competitive junior corps that is being started up. StarCorps has 100% Kingsmen alumni management. Probably G bugles for the Alumni group. Plan is for the Alumni corps to march in 2007. I estimate that rehearsals would start in early summer of 2006. The alumni group has a director but no instructional staff that I am aware of at this point. Costs have not been figured yet that I am aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

It's true...things are happening with The Kingsmen Alumni Corps. When even "I" get cell phone calls from The Director ("Hey, Ron! What are you doing? ".....Uh, driving in Santa Maria to go get some duct tape.....").

Point being if someone as far down The Chain Of Command as somebody going for duct tape is getting long, invovled calls, you KNOW something's happening.....

Not at liberty to relate without permission, but things ARE, indeed, moving along pretty good...and I'm by nature a skeptic about everything in general.

Especially considering the Alumni Lunch was less than 40 days ago.

RON HOUSLEY

Edited by ffernbus3

We now have 80 alumni signed up to march and it's growing fast! go to xkingsmen.com and bring yourself up to date!!! ^OO^

Edited by 77kingsmensnare

Anyone know the whereabouts of Dave Bandy????