Cabs Are looking for a few More Horns

I know it has been widely publicized but we still have blanks. If you know of, or are someone with the time to march this summer please get in touch. Obviously with the middle of July approaching we need to hear from you soon. The show has been well received by adjudicator and fan alike. We are really looking forward to Scranton.

Come by rehearsal this weekend and check it out. We are at Hawthorne HS both days. Saturday from 9-5 and then on to Clifton for the Grand Prix and Sunday from 10-5. We are looking to have the line filled as quickly as possible so if you have the time please look us up. In addition to the blanks in our brassline there are still 2 openings in the guard. and we are always looking for people to help out on our truck and selling souvies so if you want to be a part of our corps give us a call at 973 709 500 ext 1532 or check out our website at www.cabs.org

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP

Bump Bump Bump bumpbah Bump Bump bump...

yeah the Rumps are in... Come on Down and play them...

I know we have room for 1 more bari, And maybe mike can Tell ya exact numbers in other sections!

And definitly some Trumpets... (where are all the Sops hiding this year seems like everyone needs a few!)

Come on Down... it's Home Show Weekend.. WOOO HOO!!!!

Edited by cabsbaritone

Ok lets take the mystery our the amount of horns we need.

We need

1 Mellophone

1 Baritone

2 Contras

3 trumpets

Anthony is right the rumps are in they come out of nowhere and they are staged really well. What else would you expect from Key Poulan and Michael Gaines?

If you are interested we have rehearsal in Hawthorne NJ at Hawthorne High School all weekend long. See you there.

Edited by cabscontra

Are your tubas in G ?  Just wondering why we're calling the highest brass instrument Trumpets, but the Lowest are Contras and not tubas.

(I know someone's gonna accuse me of trolling, but I really AM wondering if the Cabs are "mixing" keys.)

:feednotroll:

Ok you got us old habits are hard to break we promises our drum corps friends we would never use the T word. But here goes we need 2 TUBAS.

Oh I hope everyone took a count on how many brass player we need, it’s not 20 like other would want you to believe.

Don't forget to come out to the Grand Prix, it is the place to be if you are a drum corps fan.

Edited by Cabsleadbari79

Thank you for your replies. See you in Hawthorne