Indianapolis Performance Order

DCI has the order of appearance up for the Indianapolis show. However, it looks like it's just the San Antonio results reversed (in years past, they mix it up just a bit).

ALSO, I will be at the event. If someone would like me to call them just after scores are announced, I can do that. I'm only planning to call one person, and I would like to be someone who is reliable and will post the scores on DCP following the call. I know how long the wait for scores can be, so if you'll be around and able to post, PM me.

AFTERNOON

12:00 - Kiwanis Kavaliers

12:17 - Pioneer

12:34 - Troopers

12:51 - Esperanza

1:08 - The Magic

1:25 - Capital Regiment

1:42 - Southwind

---break---

2:16 - Seattle Cascades

2:33 - Mandarins

2:50 - Colts

3:07 - Crossmen

3:24 - Spirit

3:41 - Glassmen

3:58 - Blue Knights

4:15 - Santa Clara Vanguard

EVENING

7:00 - Afternoon 4th

7:17 - Afternoon 3rd

7:34 - Afternoon 2nd

7:51 - Afternoon 1st

8:08 - Boston Crusaders

8:25 - Carolina Crown

---break---

8:59 - Bluecoats

9:16 - Phantom Regiment

9:33 - Madison Scouts

9:50 - Blue Devils

10:07 - The Cadets

10:24 - The Cavaliers

Yep, San Antonio in reverse. Good to see that the two shows I'm looking forward to the most are going on last. Of course, another two highly anticipated shows come on right after the evening break. Looks like it's going to be a great night for drum corps. I can't wait, especially now that I've got seats on the 50, three rows back in the upper deck!

I've been going to Indy since DCI came back to the town in 2000. As many times as I performed there, I feel I've gotten reasonably accustomed to the acoustics of the dome. If you stay out of the nosebleeds then you'll be fine. Besides, since this is the one show I see each year, I like being able to see the drill live.

Good point. You should see it higher then.

Have fun at the show!

I've been going to Indy since DCI came back to the town in 2000.  As many times as I performed there, I feel I've gotten reasonably accustomed to the acoustics of the dome.  If you stay out of the nosebleeds then you'll be fine.  Besides, since this is the one show I see each year, I like being able to see the drill live.

I've been going to Indy since DCI came back to the town in 2000.  As many times as I performed there, I feel I've gotten reasonably accustomed to the acoustics of the dome.  If you stay out of the nosebleeds then you'll be fine.  Besides, since this is the one show I see each year, I like being able to see the drill live.

Welcome to the 50 yard line man!!!! b**bs b**bs

You just better be quiet up there....no foot stomping as I will be right below you under the over hang!!!! :P

Good point.  You should see it higher then.

Have fun at the show!

Hey...not TOO high though!!! I was up high at Denver during semifinals....like the third row from the top of the stadium on the 50 yard line. I think I was picking up satellite signals with my cell phone up there!!!! Never again will I sit THAT high!!! :beer: :sshh: :beer: :sshh:

Of course I made up for it finals night....sitting 9 rows up from the field on the 45!!! :huh:

Edited by LaSqueegee

I'm on the 50 in the lower level too - where are your seats? :)

Section 114

Row 31

Seats 10, 11, 12