Top 25 by latest show score

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be extremely surprised if St. Pete Sound stayed in the top 12 anyway. With this many division 1 corps, I'm sure they won't stay there. It's gotta be just a fluke high caption or something.

I just thought we were doing this like the real DCI. Division II/III have their own championships...period! But I see what you mean. I hate generated scores, because it doesnt give a good indication.

We tried to pass a rule to keep division II/III corps out of division I championships but I don't remember if it passed or not. I hope it did because its always because of division II/III corps that my corps never makes it past prelims.

We tried to pass a rule to keep division II/III corps out of division I championships but I don't remember if it passed or not.  I hope it did because its always because of division II/III corps that my corps never makes it past prelims.

They are picking from the same corps you are for captions and they have way less points than you. If you follow the scores and select good captions, there is no way they should be able to beat you with that many less points. That's hillarious! Maybe at certain points in the season because of caption changes and such I can see that but once everyone has made all their changes and you have the final caption lineup that you like, there's no reason to be beat out by a corp in a lower division really.

Edited by Brass Ablaze

The top 25 Brass Ablaze posted are off... I shouldn't be in 5th place, because the score I posted today is slightly lower than the 90.425 I had yesterday. I think he used some of yesterdays scores while creating this.

Can someone post an offical top 25?

The top 25 Brass Ablaze posted are off... I shouldn't be in 5th place, because the score I posted today is slightly lower than the 90.425 I had yesterday. I think he used some of yesterdays scores while creating this.

Can someone post an offical top 25?

Ya you're right, oakland skylarks got an 89 something today also. So yeah, those are not accurate. It's more accurate as a highest scores recieved so far, not highest current scores.

On it... the top 25.

Also some scores might change. Some of my captions (scouts music captions (visual looked fine) and one of my percusion captions) are waaay off.

I have a feeling a lot is going to change... Some of those scores were generated... I think we need to propose a rule about generated scores... I have some ideas... but I am sure others do too.

yeah, exactly how are scores "generated"? What is the actual formula you use to create these generated scores? And did I hear something about finals being generated too? What's up with that? What happened to this being a LIVE season? We should use REAL finals scores. Generated scores FTL! :P

yeah, exactly how are scores "generated"? What is the actual formula you use to create these generated scores? And did I hear something about finals being generated too? What's up with that? What happened to this being a LIVE season? We should use REAL finals scores. Generated scores FTL! :P

I agree... Finals should be real scores.