ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DRUM CORPS?

Well, folks, tonight is Mufreesboro; tomorrow is Indy; and Sunday is Massillon, Naperville IL, and a nice Div II/III show in Georgia!!!

All three nights, IMHO there will be corps jockeying for position going into August.

Mufreesboro-- Cadets & Cavies meet up--we'll see what happens!; 'Coats, PR, Scouts and BD square off again... who will gain ground? Who will lose ground? Can BD's brass scores recover? Can Phantom's and Bluecoats' GE scores break out? What about Scouts? Can they keep the train moving??

Indy-- everyone in Div I pretty much squares off! Would like to see Bones, Spirit, Crown, BAC really bump up a bit. Also would like to see 'Coats pop a high percussion number!!!! Not to mention the tight race it will be for 3rd through 6th place in the RCA Dome!!!!

Massillon-- It's Bluecoats' "home show." They haven't won it in a while. Scouts, PR are there--- Hmmmmm...... Could this be the year?!?! Plus Glassmen, Bones, and Boston are here too! This is going to be one exciting show!!!!

Naperville-- Seattle needs to break out here!!! Not a stcaked line-up. Also, we'll see if BD can close up the gap with Cavies in a head-to-head match up!!!

Newnan GA-- This is a nice Div II/III show, and will set the stage for what happens with some of these corps in August going into DCI week!!!

Let's get ready to RUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

I'll be there at the M'boro show tonight. Caught both Cadets and Cavies rehearsal yesterday (pics of the Cavies rehearsal coming soon!) and I have to say I thoguht the cadets were marching better than the Cavies and seem to have a stronger sound but it's hard to match the two. Wanted to catch Phantom's rehearsal but for some reason couldn't find them at the housing they were staying at (day off?).

Anyway, here's my pick for tonight's performace:

1. Cadets - 93.2

2. Cavies - 92.9

3. BD - 92.0

4. PR - 90.5

5. Scouts - 89.9

6. Bluecoats - 89.0

7. Carolina - 87.7

8. Boston - 86.5

all scores +/- .5

I've got seats on the 50, three rows back in the upper deck of the RCA Dome! Can't wait for a great show! I've been hearing the hype all season long, and streaming the APDs, now I get to see the shows for myself.

Phantom did a clinic in Little Rock last nigt and didn't arrive in Nashville at John Overton until this morning at 7:00am.  They are getting under way right now.  Just 5 minutes from my office!!! :P

You suck!!

:lolhit:

Wish I worked at your office!

Massillon-- It's Bluecoats' "home show."  They haven't won it in a while.  Scouts, PR are there--- Hmmmmm...... Could this be the year?!?!    Plus Glassmen, Bones, and Boston are here too! This is going to be one exciting show!!!!

The highlight of Massillon is going to be hanging with my blue peeps. B)

"Peeps??"

Must be cuz you were an upper brass person....

Those of us who suited up with a harness and let the sticks do the talking ain't no peeps!!!!

:P b**bs

Edited by victorcoly

I prefer the yellow and pink Peeps, myself. Nothing like sugar-coated marshmallow goodness. :D

peeps.one0313_big.jpg

Well, folks, tonight is Mufreesboro; tomorrow is Indy; and Sunday is Massillon, Naperville IL, and a nice Div II/III show in Georgia!!!

^OO^  ^OO^  ^OO^  ^OO^  ^OO^

You forgot to mention it will also be a very exciting weekend for DCA.

Tomorrow night's show in Winston-Salem NC will feature a head to head match up between the Reading Buccaneers and the SF Renegades. The Bucs have clearly established themselves as the corps to beat in DCA this year. The Renegades are looking to blow in from the west coast and shake things up a little. Should be a great show.

It is also an important weekend for the DCA organization. If things go well, Winston-Salem and Wake Forest University might become the future site of the DCA Championships.