Interservice Academy Competition

All,

The annual Interservice Academy Drum & Bugle Corps Championships will be held on the campus of the U.S. Naval Academy on Saturday, October 8th at 9:00am.

In competition:

U.S. Air Force Academy "Flight of Sound"

U.S. Coast Guard Academy "Windjammers"

U.S. Naval Academy

Details to follow as the date approaches. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....

Thanks,

Jeff

As a Colorado Springs resident... I have to pull for the flyboys...

afterall - they beat everybody else in everything anyway

:P

Not football last year. :P

Good luck to all the midshipmen, and cadets as they work up their shows and come into competition.

For those of you lucky enough to be close enough to drive and go see this, I heartliy recommend this to you. Not only do these young men and women put on great shows, but they are also going to be the military leaders of tomorrow, and defending our liberties and freedoms. Go out and support them.

And at the end of four years competing against each other the emotions of each of the members is just as high as an age-out at World Championships. Trust me, I cried when I came off the field my firstie year.

BEAT AIR FORCE!!!!

Cheers,

Bob

As a Colorado Springs resident... I have to pull for the flyboys...

afterall - they beat everybody else in everything anyway

:P

Hah, yeah right. We whooped up Army and Air Force in intramural soccer and football last season. Bragging rights, baby!

I'd love to check out the show at Annapolis if I happened to be in the Northeast come October. Doubt it, but I hope the weather and everything else turns out great for everyone attending.

i'd like to go if i can make the drive with a few friends....its defenitly worth the trip

Hoo Yea Navy!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

We hope to combine the hornlines of the three corps for a rendition of "God Bless America" at the end of the show...

... and here's a little teaser.... Navy might march 16 contras this fall.... heh heh heh....

Jeff