OC captures 2nd in Georgia despite crappy field!

The two sights are not 30-50 miles apart. If you search hard enough on mapquest you can find route going to back roads that will get you there in like 30 minutes tops. Also I know of Div 1 corps that are staying in NH and on the cape which are at least an hour and a half away from Foxboro.

That's what happens when I ask my wife to look at the map instead of doing it myself. :P On the other hand, she is the Goddess of Directions, able to navigate anywhere we have wanted to go in over 30 states and four countries....

Still...it would be nice to know where :beer::blink::beer: The Oregon Crusaders :blink::beer::blink: are going to stay.

Edited by dkadc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick check-in from the OC...

The kids are, as I type this, prepping for tonight's show in Pittsfield, MA. We've had a great couple of days refining the show during the day... ...and performing almost every night.

I can tell ya'll that the OC guard is getting better every day, their growth over the season has been pretty amazing. To put it in perspective, today is the flagline's one month birthday... (Our last member arrived, from Texas, on July 7th.)

To say they've made massive strides, would be an understatement, considering their short time together as an ensemble. I'm looking forward to a strong push as we go into this coming week.

Many thanks for all the well wishes, I'll pass along all your encouragement to the kids! Can't wait to see all of you coming out for Championsips!! Go OC!!

...oh the joys of borrowed internet connections...

Edited by Dreyfuss

That's what happens when I ask my wife to  look at the map instead of doing it myself.   :P  On the other hand, she is the Goddess of Directions, able to navigate anywhere we have wanted to go in over 30 states and four countries....

Still...it would be nice to know where  :music:  :blink:  :blink: The Oregon Crusaders  :music:  :blink:  :blink:  are going to stay.

My daughter, who's with the OC, told me this morning that they are staying in a hotel for tonight onward. Odd housing arrangments for a drum corps. Anyone else hear about this?

Update ----- Yep, they're in the Hampton Inn!

Edited by Strutters '72

East Coast Jazz 91.900

Teal Sound 90.450

Impulse 90.200

Oregon Crusaders 90.150

Blue Stars 89.650

Fever 89.075

Jersey Surf 87.45

Memphis Sound 87.100

This could be the closest Div II finals in history. Anyone could take this one folks!

I think you left the Spartans out.

I think you left the Spartans out.

Yep. They were not in any shows Sunday night.