Why isn't DCI giving Cadets any writeups

HEY!!!

Okay, now that I've got your attention :P

I think it's because the Cavaliers have their stuff posted up on their website when they win. Usually, and I'm not entirely sure, but I'm pretty sure if you click the "Cavaliers victorious in...yada yada" or "Blue Devils victorious in...yada yada" it has a link straight to their website.

And it seems to me that the people who have a bias against the Cadets are just as bad as people who have a grudge against anyone who doesn't seem to like them.

...Okay, I just checked out the YEA! website, and my theory checks out. I don't think YEA! posts victories on their site like BD's and Cavie's sites do.

...but, I also checked out the "Cavies victorious in Murf" link, and my theory of them having a link to the Cavies site does not check out; for that particular competition anyways. (San Ant, had a link to Cavies site I believe)

Personally, I think you should stop complaining, the Cadets aren't ALWAYS going to be the victim, so stop trying to protect them. They won the show...so what's it gonna take to convince you that their victory was worth while...a special headline on DCI.org? Come on dude....come on.

Or it could be that Indy just wasn't as important a competition as Master's was. :P

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Hey guys, I just learned this new word. Slotting! I'm going to use it every chance I get! Wait, what does it mean?

Seroiusly guys, this is NOT the year to use that word. And to the original poster...get a life and find other, more important things to complain about.