DCI Season Pass

I'm in total agreement that these people needed to put something on the website explaining why they could not do what they said they were going to do when things went kaput in Allentown. They said they would post some things from the show when they got back to their Hotel. Well, it's now almost noontime the next day, and we are still waiting for either those audios, or videos. or at least an explanation as to why we are not getting them, or why these people did not get back to us after the show as promised. What they did is inexcuseable. I was patient and understanding with their original explanation that they could not provide live coverage last night. These things do happen. But they made a bad situation much worse, by not getting back to us after the show as promised, nor providing us an explanation last night as to why they could not even do that. That is unforgiveable, and my patience is waning rapidly with DCI. It's a shame because the DCI Pass Concept is a brilliant idea, and there are some nice features to it. But they are not delivering the goods as promised, and they have been incommunicato with the subcribers since yesterday afternoon.

Edited by Lieut. General Effect

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, people.

They're working on it.

My god, people.

They're working on it.

Hold on here. People paid between 40 and 70 dollars for this. The least that could be done is continue to provide communication to tell CUSTOMERS when they should be getting what they PAID for.

IMO...they deserve some flack for POOR cusotmer relations.

Peace!

I paid for it too...my panties aren't up in a bunch over some problem that they're working on.

I guess my question is that if there's lighting, will corps be performing?

According to the original DCI information, the lightning happened "a few weeks ago". :blink: I understand that these things happen, but 5P's Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. :sshh:

I paid for it too...my panties aren't up in a bunch over some problem that they're working on.

well let me ask you this:

If you ordered a steak medium and it came to you rare, would you send it back...or perhaps you would put it in your "panties" to heat it up!?!

b**bs

JK

Peace!

#4 - how much does an internet "truck" cost exactly?

http://www.dustyfoot.com/Dish.html this is a mobile satelite internet dishes.....purchase price 4-5000

http://www.skycasters.com/portable-transportable.html is a portable mobile internet solution.....weather proof too..... and that's just a couple of many mobile internet options out there.....at events I've seen T-Mobile and other wireless companies set up internet trailers and hot spots in the middle of a field..... solutions are there and what the #### make them a sponsor with mention on espn2 for the use of the equipment.....:)

Edited by blueorginal

I'd send it back...but I'd wait for them to finish cooking it.

I wouldn't put it in my panties...talk about unsanitary....

My god, people.

They're working on it.

How do we know that ? Is is too much to ask that they get back to us last night or this morning before noontime as they said they would ? There is no excuse not to even have posted a " we are working on it " post last night or this morning. Remember, as far as we know, the DCI Pass site still has the ability to communicate messages to it's subscribers. But the " we are working on it " post hasn't even come in yet. Sorry, bud, no excusees for this. I'm guessing you are taking a cavalier approach to this because you are not a paying subscriber. If you are a paying subcriber, I'd love to sell you a product, because you are easy to please when the product is not delivered as promised and the guys who sold you the product arn't around as they said they would be later.

Edited by Lieut. General Effect