Crossmen

Spirit is good, but I believe the Crossmen could catch them by Semis/Quarters.  With an exceptional performance both nights they just might get the nod for finals. 

Remember, the Crossmen were in 13th place right up to Friday night back in 1989.  That was a "do or die" night for them...and they did it.

Side note: Three more full days to clean....that is a lot when you have a lot to clean.

My thoughts exactly!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, do the Crossmen still have the happy ending to Paradise, or have they added the rest of the song so it ends with the couple praying for the end of time so they don't have spend another minute together?

just wondering. - it really bothered me at the Westminster show in June that they ended the song on the happy note instead of finishing the song.

quick question,  do the Crossmen still have the happy ending to Paradise, or have they added the rest of the song so it ends with the couple praying for the end of time so they don't have spend another minute together?

just wondering. - it really bothered me at the Westminster show in June that they ended the song on the happy note instead of finishing the song.

They added the rest of the song. It's much better than the ending in Westminster.

I missed East Rutherford where the big changes went in for the Crossmen! Now I have to drive to Providence to see it live!

I wish there was something I could do for the corps, like drive a bus or buy 100 tee shirts or cook dinner....

Side note: Hi Kathy, it's me...Chilli Dog! Good to see a familiar face on here. I'm new to DCP but this season seems so exciting...I hope it goes great for the old team.

edit quadruple post...my fault? probably...but....go bones!

Edited by jonnyboy

How did my one post turn to four? edit edit....la la la

Edited by jonnyboy

Sorry for multi post!

Edited by jonnyboy

quick question,  do the Crossmen still have the happy ending to Paradise, or have they added the rest of the song so it ends with the couple praying for the end of time so they don't have spend another minute together?

They finished the song but it is still happy. Couple parts and then ends up in an embrace at the end. So a little untrue to the lyrics but the new end is much better.

So the question is, do we see "BONES" on Friday night or will he take the chance and show up on Saturday?