to the SCV fan- Section Z, A-town Sat night

well she was really loud right?

same thing w/me :P

or if that offends, hey, report me.

If you were offended, why didn't you tell her while you were there? I'm sure if she was so loud, you could have easily found her if you had taken a moment, but there's obviously nothing she can do about it after the fact.

Not a flame, but it seems like you had a legitimate complaint and I'll bet if you had asked her nicely she would have listened...

Edited by xelanosa

If you were offended, why didn't you tell her while you were there? I'm sure if she was so loud, you could have easily found her if you had taken a moment, but there's obviously nothing she can do about it after the fact.

Not a flame, but it seems like you had a legitimate complaint and I'll bet if you had asked her nicely she would have listened...

This would have required me to climb UP the middle of the 4-5 rows of seats BEHIND ME during SCV's performance to ask her to nicely quiet down. I was not about to become as disruptive to SCV's performance as that lady was!

Believe me, I tried to follow her after their show, but she slipped out of the stands as soon as SCV was done. And I wasn't the only one looking for her either.... I think the whole section wanted to find her and duct tape her mouth shut for the public good!

DCKid80 couldn't get over to her either- she was smack in the middle of our section.

Yes, I had a ligitimate complaint, and was not able to resolve it, so I thought I'd start this thread as a reminder to everyone heading to Foxboro. Be a fan, cheer, buy t-shirts and love your corps, but be respectful of the people around you also!

Geez guys, ease up a little. :rock:

So long as they yell during "appropriate" times (and don't ruin the audio recordings - "Crystaaaal!!!" :rock:) I feel it's all in good taste. Heaven knows Santa Clara could use everyone's support this season.

Geez guys, ease up a little.  :rock:

So long as they yell during "appropriate" times (and don't ruin the audio recordings - "Crystaaaal!!!" :rock:) I feel it's all in good taste.  Heaven knows Santa Clara could use everyone's support this season.

I agree, every corps needs fan support, but she was beyond inappropriate. If you were sitting in section Z you would have thought so too.

I agree, every corps needs fan support, but she was beyond inappropriate. If you were sitting in section Z you would have thought so too.

If I was, and I thought she was, I would have walked up to her as soon as I thought she was actiing inappropriately and done something about it.

What can I say? I'm a guy who takes action right away, especially when it comes to the Santa Clara Vanguard. :)

If I was, and I thought she was, I would have walked up to her as soon as I thought she was actiing inappropriately and done something about it.

What can I say?  I'm a guy who takes action right away, especially when it comes to the Santa Clara Vanguard. :)

Then I wish you were in section Z that night! Go Vanguard! (can't wait to see their show tonight without her screaming!)

Are there any ?

:rock: Of course!

1. When a corps first enters the field

2. At the end of a piece of music

3. At the end of a solo

4. At the end of the show

5. During the "Vanguard!" yell Grand Pause

etc.