Who has the best looking color guard?

Who has the best looking color guard?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best looking color guard?

• Madison Scouts
    • The Cavaliers
    • The Cadets

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom by far!

I saw the Seatle Cascades Saturday, the guard unis and equipment color choices are brilliant! Kudos to the designers!

Side note: Why three choices in your poll? This is like a presidential election where my choice isn't even on the ballet.......waaaahhhh!

I've only seen Madison in person and they definitely make the guys look "cool". But from the pictures I've seen of Cavies and Cadets, I don't think either classify as "hott" for me.

I'd vote for Seattle-- Those girls had my attention the whole show :worthy:. (You have to wonder if those zippers could accidentally fall down sometime :b**bs:.)

9303-023-023f.jpg

I also really like Phantom's. They make flapper dresses look good ^_^.

9303-068-006f.jpg

9303-068-033f.jpg

Glassmen's guard unis are pretty hott in that they make the members look really really good.

9303-049-029f.jpg

Cap Reg has a pretty interesting guard uniform this year. Sorta a dominatrix fashion with the black pleather that must be at least 100 degrees on a cool day. Now that is "hot" :huh:

9303-025-002f.jpg

Colts need to go back to last year's guard unis-- Those were by far the best uniforms of 2004 :D

5654-934-003f.jpg

2004 SCV has the hottest gaurd uniforms I've ever seen!

Side note: hey Madison Trouser Scout, that is the most amazing avatar I've ever seen!! :worthy: There's a bar near me that won't serve flaming shots anymore because my friend set the bar on fire on his 21st birthday! :lolhit:

Edited by ekleve

have you seen phantom 96?

*wipes drool from keyboard*

Yes, saw it a couple months ago in the theater. But strangely, I don't remember the gaurd unis! I don't have the '96 videos but I'll have to check it out again. It was an AMAZING show too!

Shout out to '01 Bluecoats guard uniforms. HOT!!! Gotta love that dress with the slit that goes all the way up! Go Kedron, Vero, Allysa, Emily, Anna, Tysha, Ashley, Elaine..... That's all I can think of right now! :beer: