Of these 7 options this weekend...

Please God, let this happen this weekend...  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Please God, let this happen this weekend...

• Cavies new ending sparks the first ever "2nd in semis, 1st in finals" comeback
    • Phantom Regiment pulls a 1996, except this time they win it all by themselves
    • Madison sprays Windex all over their show, surges to 3rd.
    • SCV passes someone each night, finishing 7th
    • Colts add postage - surge to 12th and make finals
    • Southwind, angry over their telecast snub, surge to 15th in finals
    • Corps X has amp problems, picking up pilot chatter from TF Green International Airport
    • Other (please describe below)

I definitely don't want to see Cavaliers win using the same visual package they have offered for the last twenty years.  How many years in a row do we have to see the same simple moves just because its easier for them to add the moves than to clean the show?

Um, wow. :rock:

How many shows have you seen the company front dissolving right to left into a box, twisting then untwisting into a box, a la 2002? How many years have you seen the deli slicer move from 2003's opener? How many times have you seen the collapsing triangle move from last year's show? Or how about the traffic jam from the opener of this year's show? Honestly, Cavaliers are the last corps I would accuse of having stale moves. They remain one of the few corps that can excite visually as much as any other corps can musically.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Regiment win because they have had the best show and not won too many times to count.  I definitely don't want to see Cavaliers win using the same visual package they have offered for the last twenty years.  How many years in a row do we have to see the same simple moves just because its easier for them to add the moves than to clean the show?  Let Brukakers drill moves rest in peace with him.  Regiment doesn't do Brazales moves anymore.

<**> :rock: <**> :rock: <**> :rock:

We are all entitled to our own opinions, and you may not like the Cavaliers nor their drill, but to say that they have used the same visual package the last twenty years or that it is simple is just ridiculous!

If they had used this type of drill twenty years ago their first title wouldn't have been in 1992....it would have been in 1985.....20 years ago.

I would love to see Regiment win because they have had the best show and not won too many times to count.  I definitely don't want to see Cavaliers win using the same visual package they have offered for the last twenty years.  How many years in a row do we have to see the same simple moves just because its easier for them to add the moves than to clean the show?  Let Brukakers drill moves rest in peace with him.  Regiment doesn't do Brazales moves anymore.

Yeah, the Cavaliers never clean their shows....

Way to make yourself look like an idiot. It's OK to root against a corps, but to say that the Cavaliers use the same drill every year and that they don't clean is, well, the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time. If you're mad that they're beating your corps all the time, you should look at the other Regiment fans around who appreciate what the Cavvies do and not whine about them beating your corps. Take a cue from the normal fans here, and find yourself a brain.

Santa Clara will finish the summer 9th...

Www...what did he say?! :rock::rock: No, no, no...not listening, not listening :rock:

3)  I'm still pulling for BK to leap SCV, perhaps even Boston.

Blue Knights ahead of Boston? Okay. But ahead of SCV?! You guys are KILLING ME on here! :( Have you no respect for a corps that has never placed lower than 7th since the inception of DCI, and is a DCI founding member and 6 time World Champion?! :huh:

Edited by PeeWee

Heh, considering Boston has been ahead of SCV all season long, I think you've got things backwards. :P

Seriously, I love SCV. But I especially love SCV of 1998-2003. The last two years haven't grabbed me, and I've honestly liked BK's music better.

After an exciting semis night with madison passing BD and Bloo just .1 behind BD susspense is built up as the words "and in 6th place..........the Blue........." and the power dies in the stadium. I'm want bloo in 5th (4th idealy) but it probably wont happen. Like i've said before though, I don't mind being wrong.

Other than that. Crossmen in 12th would be wonderful. I'm rooting for SCV. It's a really good show. We'll just have to wait and see.