Quickest Way to Get Scores

Unfortunately, I can't get to Foxboro ... nor a movie theatre showing Quarters.

Who's going to have the scores posted the fasted?

Here ar Drum Corps Planet?

DCI.org? (Allentown was aweful!)

Drum Corps World's Web site?

I seem to remember last year or the year before someone saying that the Blue Devils' Web site or the Cavaliers' site had them much faster than anyone else ...

Any recommendations for the next three nights???

- R -

For quarter and semi's they announce the scores all day as they come in (they did in Denver last year). No waiting except the last 2 or 3 will be announced together.

I think they still announced corp A's score after corp B performs; corp B's score after corp C performs; corp C's score after corp D performs; etc.; etc.; until the final corps performs and they re-announce everthing else, adding the final two ...

I don't mind that for quarterfinals when 24-ish corps are performing, but I think they should go to a DM-only retreat for semifinals and (obviously) keep the grand finale for Finals.

What did they do for Regionals (SAnt, Indy, Allentown) this year?

- R -

Edited by BlueR36

All the regionals (San Antonio, Indy and Allentown) were DM only. DCI decided that if they weren't going to allow the small shows to have retreat (there were complaints about it) they shouldn't have it at their shows either. Unfair to the event partners. Finals night will be the first full retreat all summer.