Get your tickets yet?

Section E, row 68.

WAAAAAY hyped!

I'll be right behind you! BTW, I think I took that pic from Mankato last year that's in your avatar. (Unless you were sitting by me at that show too and took it yourself) Where'd you get it?

To be honest, I don't remember.  I think I downloaded it from someplace and then shrunk it down for my avatar.  But I know I wasn't at Mankato last year.  The only time I got to see Phantom last season was at the stand still DOWNPOUR performance at Stillwater.  :(

You should have gone to the Menomonie show last year. It was a beautiful night, Phantom won the show, and played Elsa's for their encore. :)

I think that's the pic I took from Mankato though. It was in the rotation on the front page for DCP for a while.

Kudos to you, then; it's a sweet picture. :ph34r:

While I've been a drum corps fan my whole life, my wife only got into it after she met me. Well, we both sat through the rain in Stillwater - just so I could see PR live, shivering and teeth chattering. We bought t-shirts from the souvie trucks just to have something dry to change into (we would have anyway). And then afterward, she tells me that, despite how cold she was, she'd do it again.

If that's not love (or at least drum corps obsession), I don't know what is! :wall:

BTW, I went to Menomonie this year, and I was impressed with that little stadium. Nice place to watch a show, I thought.

I'm in....  Section E Row 69.  :D

I'm RIGHT behind you. Row 70, Seats 39 and 40. I was right around here in 2002, and these were great seats! Much better than paying an extra $115 or so! After $300, I feel like I got a deal!

When do they charge your credit card? If it is immediatly, I will have to wait til I get paid next friday. :(

Also, will they let you get one section one night then another section the next night? Or do they all have to be in the same seat?

Kudos to you, then; it's a sweet picture. :ph34r:

While I've been a drum corps fan my whole life, my wife only got into it after she met me.  Well, we both sat through the rain in Stillwater - just so I could see PR live, shivering and teeth chattering.  We bought t-shirts from the souvie trucks just to have something dry to change into (we would have anyway).  And then afterward, she tells me that, despite how cold she was, she'd do it again. 

If that's not love (or at least drum corps obsession), I don't know what is! :wall:

BTW, I went to Menomonie this year, and I was impressed with that little stadium.  Nice place to watch a show, I thought.

My then fiancee, now wife did the same thing with me at Stillwater. I was the one that had to talk her into leaving because it was the only chance she had to see drum corps last year. This year the weather at all the shows I went to was PERFECT! (Coon Rapids, Menomonie, Drum Beauty)

That's the downside to Super 3...same tickets each night. If you want to move around to different seats for different performances, you have to wait until the single night tickets go on sale - which could well mean that you get three different seats, all of which are marginal.

And they charge your CC immediately.