Whether they win or not...

Whether they win or not, Regiment has been entertaining this year, and done so with a difficult production.

BE HAPPY FOR THEM.

Don't let their placement in the minds of adjudicators affect your enjoyment of this wonderful corps.

Heck...let them come in 10th place...you still got entertained, didn't you? You still hum along some of the music? You still smile at "Gene Kelly's" antics? You still get goosebumps?

Come on! Placements are nice for the kids in the corps and for the organization as a whole....but we as fans and long-surrendered alumni should be happy that we are getting an entertaining product.

Face it...if Regiment were to surge and win a title, that would STILL only be the decision of a panel of judges. Same as if Cavaliers were to win, or Cadets, or anyone else.

People say the show has no demand, that they like the other shows better....great! Love thy corps!

Once again, I am thankful that my former corps put out such a high quality and entertaining show, regardless of placement. Congratulations, Phantom Regiment!

Heck, I'm excited they might be in 3rd even!

I missed out on going to Madison's home show where I could have seen them. I guess I'll have to wait for ESPN2 to see some of their show up close. Go Regiment!!!

Regiment has been entertaining this year

BE HAPPY FOR THEM.

I am. I am happy for all drum corps fans who have had the good fortune to see this show.

Once again, I am thankful that my former corps put out such a high quality and entertaining show,

As are we all.

I guess I judge shows by how often I will listen to them in the years to come. Phantom '05 will be up there.

:worthy:

Phantom is definately my favorite corps this year!!! The only one that I really got into to be honest!!! Love it!!!

I WILL pitch a fit if they don't win that $5000 check from Disney this year.

I WILL pitch a fit if they don't win that $5000 check from Disney this year.