Grand Champions!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite proud of the Gold Medal I earned at Finals last week.

I can firmly say that we had the best show of anyone that night (including those presented at Grand Finals)

If the DVDs were to be from Finals night, everyone could understand where I'm coming from.

If they're from Grand Finals day, *see above*

It was great to throw down the most amazing show of my life and win a gold medal for it.

Our show was the hardest, hands down.

Hardest book, hardest work, hardest drll.

The crowd knew this.

The judges didn't want to admit it.

But hey, Phantom '89 much?

You're stupid. You don't say stuff like that.

Hi I’m was a member of the Spartans this past season. After reading “Sobe”'s post on this message board, I feel that I should say that is not how the Spartans organization feels in anyway. We have the utmost respect for all of our competitors as we are taught to give all of our competitors more respect that we deserve. I’m sorry for the way Sobe has came across on this message board.

Congratulations East Coast Jazz on your world championship. You were amazing competition.

Edited by 2005ageout

Hi I’m was a member of the Spartans this past season. After reading “Sobe”'s post on this message board, I feel that I should say that is not how the Spartans organization feels in anyway. We have the utmost respect for all of our competitors as we are taught to give all of our competitors more respect that we deserve. I’m sorry for the way Sobe has came across on this message board.

Congratulations East Coast Jazz on your world championship. You were amazing competition.

I really wish we at East Coast and Spartans had the same tour schedule this past summer, just a sign from manchester to grand finals of how engaging the competition was, the fact that if we were constantly competing all summer... that would have been an amazing thing to see! Maybe the scores would have shot up to 98 or 99 :)

I really wish we at East Coast and Spartans had the same tour schedule this past summer, just a sign from manchester to grand finals of how engaging the competition was, the fact that if we were constantly competing all summer... that would have been an amazing thing to see! Maybe the scores would have shot up to 98 or 99 :)

The tour was far more exciting in the last week.

With ECJ, OC, and the rest of the gang at the the same shows.

If ECJ doesn't go D1 next year...

An ECJ, Spartans, and Blue Stars tour would most likely be the best tour out there.

If only B)

I would like to appologize for my recent posts.

For one reason or another, I let posts from months ago get to me and I had the childish idea of returning the favor.

I figured that if I were to post in the same manner as people on here have before, that they would realize talking in that fashion doesn't help anyone.

Turns out, I just became them.

I received multiple PMs with insults and swearing (I would expect more from a member of that Band Frat), and soon realized the seriousness of what I had done.

I am sorry.

I'm no better than anyone else, and lord knows I proved it with my "experiment."

:blink:

wow... um.

Just wow.

~>conner