2005 Scores

Kudos to Cadets!!! Congrats!!!

Nice finish Phantom!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

And..... GO BBAAAALLOOOOOOOOO -- 5th PLACE BABY!!!!!!

And hey, notice neither of the Perc. judges "Chuck King-ed" tonight!!!

GREAT SEASON ALL!!!!

Wow, just wow. Congrats Cadets, I'm sure i'll fall in more love with your show once I see it again. BLOOOOO yes, I knew they would jump MS and they ALMOST caught BD. I'm definatley proud of SCV jumping 2 spots from their seeding in qtrs. GREAT SEASON! :)

I'm definatley proud of SCV jumping 2 spots from their seeding in qtrs. GREAT SEASON!  :)
w/Stp: Yep, one spot per night over two nights. Now, if only there were another seven nights...

As they say about some sports teams: they don't lose, they just run out of time. B)

Let's remember that caption awards are based on all 3 nights, not just tonight

I am really looking forward to the DVDs this year. I can hardly wait to watch the top three corps. Maybe it is just me, but I felt the top three shows were more complex this year. I really couldn't get a handle around them the during 1 or 2 viewings.

I guess I'd have to agree with the judges with their placements. I suspect many of us will disagree with the spreads. I know I only saw SCV once, but I recall them way better than 2.5 points over Spirit.

Lost in Phantom's wake was the improvement of the Blue Devils since mid July. I thought their scores were inflated during July, but not on August 13th. I still fault their use of narration, but the overall show was a lot better.

QT

Congrats to everyone on a great performance tonight. I hope it was the performance of a lifetime for you. B)

By the way, I DID NOT :worthy: make the post earlier about the outhouse thing...nor do I find it very funny.

But I will say...99.15 is hard to score, with or without a door.

Congrats to everyone. :ph34r:

Let's remember that caption awards are based on all 3 nights, not just tonight

But even an average of the three nights horn scores puts The Cadets in first with an average horn score of 19.5 to the second place tie between Cavies and Phantom at 19.37.

What a show, what a job Cadets!!! Please stay on this progressive and complete show design road for next year. Congratulations on your NINTH championship!!!!

Next year...the midwestern shows are going to be a lot of fun...no more guaranteed wins for the Cavalies...I hope....

Cheers to parity!