Congratulations, Spartans

Alright, so let me first say that I don't really care about this, but you people are really annoying. Spartans won on thursday got gold medals. I will compare them to the yankees who won the AL East last year. yes the Spartans and Yankees both won the divisional championships. Medals-Pennants.....same thing. Now we have ECJ, who I'm not gonna lie, I march for, as most of you can tell from my signature, unless your heads are too big so your sight is impaired. I will compare ECJ to the Red Sox. Although the red sox did not win the division they went on to win the world series ring.

ECJ-Spartans.....Yankees-Red Sox......whatever, they're similar.  Honestly, most of us just don't care about all of this. ECJ is getting rings. I know this for a fact. Spartans are also getting rings, and even though I tell my friend that she doesn't deserve it(because I like picking on her) theyclearly do. They were victorious when the medals and "divisional" championship were on the line. Ok, I can deal, as can the rest of ECJ. Just as the kids from Spartans can deal with us because the actual World Champs. I have nothing but respect for what they did this year, and i hope the feeling is mutual, but seriously, everyone not involved should have no reason to argue on this topic if those of us who are involved can go abuot it in much better ways. Please stop with all of this non sense....the season was a good one, lets enjoy it. what happened happened.   

Congrats Spartans. Thank you ECJ.

GOOD ANALOGY!! :blink:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on James!

No problem. Congrats to all of the Spartans as well. Here's to another season of great competition next year. B)

yeah to the drum corps world...ecj and spartans are cool with each other and we both understand where we stand...a lot of us are freinds and we all knew this was coming...so as far as ecj won no spartans won....i think it's retarted....it's done and over with we're world champions they are divisional champions...none the less the two corps dominated div 2....and proving once again the east is superior in drum corps(i know its a cocky comment but this year it was proven true)