Returning Div III corps for '06

Ok I was very pleasantly surprised to see posts that the Bandettes and Americanos are both going to be rejoining the ranks this upcoming season. But who's next? I've heard rumor that Strutters could be coming back this season, but I'm still awaiting something official to know for sure. As far as other corps, I'm wondering about Eklipse, Court of Honor, Lehigh Valley, etc. Anyone heard anything or know anything about these or any other corps??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Marion Cadets?

I'm pretty sure Mike King has every intention of brining Marion back next year.

The Marion Cadets' website has scheduled an audition for the 2006 season. Let's hope that's a sign of their return!

LVK?

~>conner

I do believe that Court of Honor is not coming back since they sold all of there equiment. Sadly enough... I was really looking to see what they were going to do after such a good year in 04

Sadly, I think you are most likely correct. Good to see so many of our old Court kids marching this summer in so many different places and having such success.

Best of luck to you guys with Teal.

Later, AA