Returning Div III corps for '06

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Good Luck and Congrats on the new corps from Evansville! It's nice to see another Indiana corps. Are you guys going to be in Div II or III? My other question would be, are you guys planning on making the trip to Madison? Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

So It looks like so far we have Bandettes, Americanos, Marion, and we also have Hypnotix joining us for the first time. and from what I've been reading, I guess Court is gone for good.

After taking a look at Lehigh's website, It says they are planning on fielding a corps for 2006. Lets all hope that goes well. They are a great organization and It would be great to see them on the field this summer.

Edited by Canadacorps

My other question would be, are you guys planning on making the trip to Madison? Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

I will only comment on things I know about. All other queshtions should be put on the Hypnotix forum and our director and asst. director will answer what they can. According to our website, YES! we will be in Madison. Plans are to take a full tour.

After taking a look at Lehigh's website, It says they are planning on fielding a corps for 2006. Lets all hope that goes well. They are a great organization and It would be great to see them on the field this summer.

Heres to that!

~>conner

I think the Strutters are going to come back this season too! :) THAT MAKES 6!!!

Edited by Canadacorps