Congratulations to Capital Sound and LER

I just want to congratulate both Capital Sound and Lake Erie Regiment for their strong showing in Div III this year. Both corps had a very rough winter and there was a lot of dicussion about them not coming out this year (at least with LER). And here they are both finalist in Div III. It shows what hard work and determination can produce. :worthy:

I want to wish the staff and members of both corps a healthy off season and look forward to seeing both of them back out next year.

Glad to see Bandettes and Americanos are coming back as well.

Good luck to all. See you in Madison.

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed the show!!! (and I am sure the members are too:-) LER is a classy organization and I want to say that I enjoyed their show quite a bit as well. Hope to see you in the Mad-town.

Peace,

Chris Wendt

CS Visual Caption Head 2005

Thanks argonaut.

It was nice meeting you over in Brockton....If I wasn't so dead set on heading over to the Taco Bell with my girlfriend I would have been a tad bit more talkative....

See you around next season

Are you sure that Capital Sound can afford to travel all the way to Madison, next season? :)