Dear Cru and HeatWave

To ALL members of Crusaders and Heat Wave,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the VERY best for the upcoming championships. May you, along with all DCA corps traveling, have a safe trip to Scranton. Make the best of your rehearsal time this weekend and all next week. May you perform the very best at prelims and at finals.

CRU- You have come sooooo far and I am extremely proud of each and every one of you. I still cherish my Crusader corps jacket and always will. Mike and Donny and Brian and Vinny and ALL the rest of the staff...you have done an amazing job!!!! Continue going forward in 5th gear and don't let down nor give up. I can't wait to see your name in finals.

Heat Wave - I am sorry that I was not able to share this season with you. My new family means alot to me as well as my own two sons and for once in my life I made the best decision. See, since 1970 I have ALWAYS put drum corps in front of my family, friends and everything else. My step-sons dad who lives a few miles away has absolutely nothing to do with his kids. My step son is now in a rehab program and doing very well. The other day I got the biggest hug from him and he and I had a great conversation. I started to see maturity in him. Five months ago I wouldn't have believed a word he said but today I do. It will be a huge battle for him but with his Mother and I there by his side I believe he can be successful. I finally realized that a marriage and a family mean more to me than drum corps. I still love the activity, will follow it and support it but for a while I will stay away and be a family member.

So.....Heatwave.....work hard, stick together, smile and believe in yourselves. I, along with many others believe in you too.

YOU GO ON!!!!!

To ALL members of Crusaders and Heat Wave,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the VERY best for the upcoming championships.  May you, along with all DCA corps traveling, have a safe trip to Scranton.  Make the best of your rehearsal time this weekend and all next week.  May you perform the very best at prelims and at finals.

CRU- You have come sooooo far and I am extremely proud of each and every one of you.  I still cherish my Crusader corps jacket and always will.  Mike and Donny and Brian and Vinny and ALL the rest of the staff...you have done an amazing job!!!!  Continue going forward in 5th gear and don't let down nor give up.  I can't wait to see your name in finals.

Heat Wave -  I am sorry that I was not able to share this season with you.  My new family means alot to me as well as my own two sons and for once in my life I made the best decision.  See, since 1970 I have ALWAYS put drum corps in front of my family, friends and everything else.  My step-sons dad who lives a few miles away has absolutely nothing to do with his kids.  My step son is now in a rehab program and doing very well.  The other day I got the biggest hug from him and he and I had a great conversation.  I started to see maturity in him.  Five months ago I wouldn't have believed a word he said but today I do.  It will be a huge battle for him but with his Mother and I there by his side I believe he can be successful.  I finally realized that a marriage and a family mean more to me than drum corps.  I still love the activity, will follow it and support it but for a while I will stay away and be a family member.

So.....Heatwave.....work hard, stick together, smile and believe in yourselves.  I, along with many others believe in you too.

YOU GO ON!!!!!

Hope you know that guys like me appreciated you being out there with us all summer...even if we were pains in the ###.

Joey Cavallaro (wishbonecav on this deal)

Hope you know that guys like me appreciated you being out there with us all summer...even if we were pains in the ###.

Joey Cavallaro (wishbonecav on this deal)

Is this Joey from Patriots? 20 years ago?

Keith...

WE are not done yet. All we can do is try. I get phone calls and e malis daily wishing us the best and saying that we have come so far. With the right panel and some help from above, we could still pull this off.

Donny

Keith...

WE are not done yet.

I know you aren't done.....ain't over until Labor Day, right?

All we can do is try. I get phone calls and e malis daily wishing us the best and saying that we have come so far. With the right panel and some help from above, we could still pull this off.

I believe you will

Donny

How have you been? Hard to believe it's been 20 years when I was on staff at Patriots.....now their not around :(

You can email me at keith_hall@srqit.sarasota.k12.fl.us