Star of Indiana Anthology DVD

Alright, I have only seen 2 star of Indiana productions ('91, '92) and I was wondering if the other productions are good enough to spend 40 dollars on. I want to buy the dvd, but I want to make sure it's worth it first.

anyone have some feedback (good or bad) on the shows?

~>conner

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1989 was a wonderful year ! :master: One of my favorite Star shows even though they came in 6th. I also enjoyed 1985 and 1986, when they did ET with all those Contras! :)

Def worth the money! :)

Tho my DVD has been with a friend since march, in oklahoma...i have yet to get it back...

Also the little snippet with steve rondinaro is very informative as well, esp for someone who doesn't know much about star....

But like someone said earlier...STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990! STAR 1990!

here

~>conner

You can order it through the store at dci.org ... $39.00 ... like I said earlier ... worth every nickel. I love every year ... okay guys, there's the plug from your Mom ...

:P