Carolina Gold

Oh Andy - I would be with GOLD forever if I could. It's that darn day-job that has me relocating that will not allow me to stay with my CG-Family. I will miss them dearly...like no one could ever imagine.

God Bless our founders who had the wherewithal to to start this group.....THANK YOU! I know we made the "baker's dozen" proud...just wish all of you could have been on the field with us...even during retreat. I gave our 4 charter members still marching a "front row" seat in the block...they had a perfect view of the crowd (and the guard...you're welcome!)

"Hi!" Allen's friends!!! b**bs b**bs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's mine, Guard Oddysey, you can't have him.

There is alot of clapping, not only physically, but emotionally for what Danny Raymond has done for our program, for the percussion, and the corps. He brings a magical spirit up from Mickey every weekend......haha. Next time, can you bring that hot girl from the castle.....whats her name?....

DANA, my friends say hi back to you. They are going to miss your 'boxer runthrough' gear. Actually, the third leg will miss that....haha. You are awesome, and I wish you didnt have to go. I truly love you. You will be missed by me, and my percussion section.

There is alot of clapping, not only physically, but emotionally for what Danny Raymond has done for our program, for the percussion...

I'll tell you one thing Danny didn't fix...

He had little or no improvement on the percussion section's wardobe!

Y'all are a bunch of Wal-Mart dress'n, goofy hat wearin', duht, duht, duhtters with a funny tan line.

I'm not even going to mention the tatoos or piercings.

But, I do lika da juice.

Y'all are a bunch of Wal-Mart dress'n, goofy hat wearin', duht, duht, duhtters with a funny tan line.

But, I do lika da juice.

Hey Keith,

If it ain't broke, don't break it!

But, I do lika da juice.

By the way, I'm already getting inquiries for next season. I've even started working on exercises for the 2006 line. Here we go again!

By the way, I'm already getting inquiries for next season. I've even started working on exercises for the 2006 line. Here we go again!

From Target or Kmart?

I'm sure there are plenty of low end chains chompin' at the bit for a slice of the percussion section ugly shorts market. I heard it grossed (and I do mean grossed) over $150 last summer.

How do you say "fire up the sewing machines in Indoneasian?"

b**bs