Crusaders 2006

After an eventful and exciting first year back on the field, the Crusaders are already gearing up for the 2006 Season. We are recruiting members for all sections and are looking to break back into the top 10 with A great Fire!!!!! Any one who is interested in being a part please check the web site at www.rochestercrusaders.org or contact me via DCP!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u go brian !!!!! ever looking forward -- i applaud u

Count me in!!

I want to say to all Crusaders members, staff and management...THANK YOU!!! I, along with MANY others are happy to see the corps back after the year lay off. Not sure what happened score-wise but who cares...you guys and girls make me proud to be a Crusaders Alumni.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

CRU,

You were awesome!  You have every right to be proud of your accomplishments.  Stand proud and GO ON!

Tom MaKinster

Executive Director

North Coast ROck

Thank you Tom we appreciate the amount of support we have recieved from Fans and other corps.

WE GOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the Bump Ryan,

Good luck in all that you do. You and your family will be missed around here. Hope to see you soon. If things change, You know where we are!