To Heatwave and Chops and Govies

JeffP

First off, Congratulations to Chops, Inc. on winning the Class A Championship. You guys were great!! And Govies for runner up position. What a great weekend for Class A!!!

To Heatwave and Chops, thank you for letting us borrow a vibe and drum major podium during the weekend. You guys are what the spirit of drum corps is all about.

Class A had some fine corps this season. We only plan on getting better next year with the possible addition of 2-3 more corps from what I heard. :worthy:

From the guy who guided you to the right person to talk to about borrowing stuff, you're very welcome!

And congrats to you, as well! You've accomplished a #### of a lot for a first-year corps.

And congrats to you, as well!  You've accomplished a #### of a lot for a first-year corps.

What he said. You guys rocked!

First off, Congratulations to Chops, Inc. on winning the Class A Championship.  You guys were great!!  And Govies for runner up position.  What a great weekend for Class A!!!

To Heatwave and Chops, thank you for letting us borrow a vibe and drum major podium during the weekend.  You guys are what the spirit of drum corps is all about.

Class A had some fine corps this season.  We only plan on getting better next year with the possible addition of 2-3 more corps from what I heard.  :worthy:

No problem Jeff.. Glad to assist....Congratulations to Alliance.

Congrats to all of the class A corps that performed this past weekend. I saw lots of good stuff from every one of them. I can't wait to see everyone again in 2006!! :)

Also, Congrats to Chops and Govies! Both shows were awesome Sunday night!! It was great meeting some of you guys! Congrats to Heatwave for winning those caption awards, you guys rock! See ya' again in 2006! :)

Edited by Sir Tix-A-Lot

And congrats to you, as well!  You've accomplished a #### of a lot for a first-year corps.

I totally back you up on this! Judging by what I've heard, Alliance is a new favorite among Chops and Govies members. Congrats and we love you guys!

Great job everyone! We had a blast watching the shows-the young kids in our corps really have something to work towards for next year.

I can't believe how wonderful Govies and Chops have gotten since the early 90s-Way to go!!!!

One more thanks to add to the list----Thank you Alliance pit crew for letting us borrow keyboards most of the season. You guys have always been really friendly and helpful to us, and I know DCA South shows next year will be a great time with such great people hanging around,

Barb Wendt

Govies 1996

Gulf Coast Sound 2005-as long as I can! :D

Wow! What a wonderful time the members of Alliance had competing in Scranton this year! It was made even better by the extraordinary people we met along the way! What else can I say? Thanks again to all the Corps for your support, especially Chops, Inc., Govies, Heatwave and Gold... you guys rock! I can't wait to see my new found friends in 2006! Oh and I can't forget my guard family at CV... I love you guys.