Our Special Moment....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an honor to help motivate CV for Finals and it was a nice cap to our season. I love the way us "southern corps" stick together and pull for each other.

MCL..... good grief guys.... What are you feeding that hornline? That was friggin AWESOME!!!!

Edited by ContraMarine272

Ditto on the panel destruction.  I wonder what would have happened if you had done it during the show!   :worthy:

You would have seen the "Wrath of Brad." You've seen Wrath of Khan? hehehe...that's kid's stuff! :D Glad I'm a drummer. :P We'll have a 125 member drumline if they resurrect (sp) those panels next year!! :worthy:

Edited by jdgregory7

Ditto on the panel destruction.  I wonder what would have happened if you had done it during the show!  :worthy:

I can't tell you how many times our vis staff warned us "do NOT smash the panels on the field".

Think they were afraid we would have forgotten to do the rest of the show......

in all honesty, that would have been inappropriate for the competition field, and might have cost us penalty points.

And agreed on the GE Buzzgok - it was just one of those love/hate relationships.

Recording from the stand still sounds realy good :worthy:

Yes the recording is up on my FTP site if anyone wants it.

ftp.cyberefx.net

I will have GCS up on there tonight.

Edited by MCL_Contra

My panel and I had a special moment during the parking lot stand still. (I was the sop on the end who bashed it over my own head.) I am really going to miss him.

Thank you to both MCL and GCS!!! The hair on my neck was standing straight up!!!

Maybe this is the begininng of......... wait for it.........On the field, from Chattanooga TN..... CORPS LEGENDS!!!

side note: above idea ... is only that...... do not use as a launching pad for any rumors.......

Hope to see all of you again in the future.