60 YEARS OF GREAT DRUM CORPS

Kay

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only corps I will ever be a part of.

I spent 22 years of my life as a member and in my earlier years grew up watching them.

I don't know of any other corps that I would of ever marched with.

They are still my family

Bob: I marched with Cabs in 71-75 and you were just a little kid then. I remember you coming out on retreat with us too. I saw you in the Alumni corps on Sunday and it made me realize how old I am getting. To just think I was in my early twenties back then.

Steve,

I am going to make you feel even older. I am the father of future Caballeros. 2 six months old twins. :)

I do remember those days of going on retreat. The special treat was in 1976 when the corps let me carry off one of the many caption trophies they won that night in Rochester.

Who knew then that 3 years later I would be marching in the horn line.

Edited by cabsbari79

Hey Chris, the aviators will be in full effect this weekend!

Bob, I will make YOU feel older... I was born on your 5th year in the Caballeros!

B)

Steve,

I am going to make you feel even older. I am the father of future Caballeros. 2 six months old twins.  :)

I do remember those days of going on retreat. The special treat was in 1976 when the corps let me carry off one of the many caption trophies they won that night in Rochester.

Who knew then that 3 years later I would be marching in the horn line.

Bob: Wow! Twins. Are you staying with the Alumni for the 60th? After 10 years I took 2005 off. Not sure if I am permanently retired.

How could anyone stay away!!!

60 years!!!

RUMP RUMP RUMP