Tremendous Blast 2005

hmm .. same ole post from mr. shaggy hair mayer

ohh were tremendus blah blah

you website links yo give dont even work ...

the people of la crosse wont even let you into there hotels because your shaggy hair smells like wet dog phew ....

so shall I wait for the normal cookie cutter response from the tremendous leader

be fresh and original

BS Alumni.....

hehe B) B) :D :laugh::blink::peek::huh:

Edited by bscontra

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tremendous leader John Mayer is not. Tremendously Tremendous he is. To truly be Tremendous one must ask, "What is Tremendous?" or "How is Tremendous?". Tremendous could be defined as one who drinks superior beer of tremendous quality (Schell's) and lets no one stand in their way of Tremendousness( 3 peat Baby!!!). To be TREMENDOUS BLAST you must become TREMENDOUS BLAST.

you must join TREMENDOUS BLAST

Dear poopy pants (who is not tremendous)

It is againts the TB code to slam on/diss/trash talk other drum corps. I'm not sure where you lernt your protalcal, but I doubt it was from the Blue Stars. Yes, I tend to ramble on about the greatness that one can only achive though the sheer power of the Tremendous, and I am sure that the BSA is a quality group, BUT just to let you know a few things here now.

1) I was John Mayer before he was

2) Your appication for greatness with the Tremendous has been turned down (for this year, try again next year <**> )

OHHH thats right the bsa has no history or tryouts, I guess I will see you at the parade after all.

....and please remeber, don't hate the Tremendous because we're 40 point favorites

ps..sorry try this one www.poopyTUBApants.com

If there is going to be any Rassling going on Im going to form a tag team with bscontra"and dominate the squared circle.

Legion of Doom, The Steiner Brothers, The Four Horsemen, The Rock N Roll Express have nothing on us.

Beware, we dont play by any rules

the InFAMOUS El Guapo