Tremendous Blast 2005

You could always stop and try to drain THESE babies!!!!!!

6-pack.jpg

:worthy:

Hey Z !

I'd get a kick out of Frank trying to douse these honkers..As the old MBI/76 er's used to say..

Get fully Kreusened!..on Dog Style! Or Green Death if you dare..

To the BSA.. Bring back the Rustic!!!

Pat

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"LAST CALL"

OK gang, last chance to be TREMENDOUS. All kiding aside here now, the Blasters of 2005, will be the best of the Tremendous the Tremendous have ever Blasted, and there have been many Tremendous Blasts to pick from. Like the time Lumpy Blasted over the bridge :worthy: , or the time DP Blasted, then fell over :music: . This is just a few glimpses into the Tremendous past of famous Blastings. YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LAST CALL" to one and all, come to Octoberfest :mmm: and Be someone, have a Blast and BE :music: TREMENDOUS!!!!

ps TB is still a 38.5 favorite

It was a great day last year for the parade. It looks like it will be another beautiful day this Saturday!

So come and join the Blue Stars Oktoberfest Parade Corps

1057545500.jpg

or TB

10.jpg

and have very enjoyable time :P

Oh... OK - Have a Blast!

You mean there won't be a dm leading a drumline

during retreats anymore? Now that is TREMENDOUS!

:worthy: just kidding, it's all good.

Gotta make some humorous comment as mentioned

person is the ONLY dm left in all of drum corps that

takes it upon himself to parade in front of all the corps.

Ho-ho-ho, he-he-he, ha-ha-ha!

Let's have a great time folks and play it up and drink

it up later!

I think I hear some crap but I don't know what it means :blah:

I see that "The Tremendous Blast" has already won the coprs division being ranked first (as usual). I guess there is no reason now to march in 2ed place, and buy the way, your own home town newspaper did not even mention your little stupid marching alumni group. So to the rest of humanity I profess, "BLAST IS BESTEST" and "VIVA THE TREMENDOUS"

Press release

"The parade actually will have 17 groups marching, but five are not competing: The Tremendous Blast, Blue Stars and Warriors drum and bugle corps, as well as the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Screaming Eagles and UW-L alumni band."

come share in our glory, this Sat

now if the rest of you Div 1 Blue Star wanna-B's are nice to me and the Tremendous, I will let you by me a beer at banquete, but I AM NOT DANCING with wanna-b tuba guy, my card is full, thank you.

"VIVA THE tREMENDOUS"

I see that "The Tremendous Blast" has already won the coprs division being ranked first (as usual). I guess there is no reason now to march in 2ed place, and buy the way, your own home town newspaper did not even mention your little stupid marching alumni group. So to the rest of humanity I profess, "BLAST IS BESTEST" and "VIVA THE TREMENDOUS"

Press release

"The parade actually will have 17 groups marching, but five are not competing: The Tremendous Blast, Blue Stars and Warriors drum and bugle corps, as well as the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Screaming Eagles and UW-L alumni band."

come share in our glory, this Sat

now if the rest of you Div 1 Blue Star wanna-B's are nice to me and the Tremendous, I will let you by me a beer at banquete, but I AM NOT DANCING with wanna-b tuba guy, my card is full, thank you.

"VIVA THE tREMENDOUS"

I hope your mama is cleaning your sheets this afternoon, because I am sure they were wet from all those dreams you keep having! ^0^

I believe I will not be dancing with you this weekend, I don't care how drunk I get. NO!

....and I do believe your interview is no longer scheduled, my dance card is full

Thank you for your time <**>

"VIVA TREMENDOUS BLAST!!!!!!"