On The 50 - Issue 15

Pinwiz

No, this isn't a podcast about Troop's problems... I'll be tackling that in a couple of days. I want time to digest the news and get my thoughts in order so I don't completely lose it on the "air".

But if you want to check out the last issue talking about the CDs, Quarterfinals, and Madison, check it out here:

http://onthe50.com/2005/09/22/issue-15-the-cds-arrive/

Trust me, I will be commenting on Troopers as real life permits. Thursday at the latest.

Ditto! Keep up the great work! And I'm sorry to hear about the Troopers, they were really on the rise.
Matthew, I love your Podcast. I also agree with about 99.9 pecent of what you bring up in the activity.

I am an old foggy who played baritone for the Boston Crusaders 1973-1980.

To be able put my two cents in on the Troopers goes to the core of my heart, to what the troopers have meant to me through the early 60's till this very day. They truly are one class act. I cant wait every season,

if I have not seen the Troopers I go to Quarters just see thier show. I have not missed seeing thier show since I first saw them In Manning Bowl, in Lynn Massachusetts in 1965.

So I will sit Thursday and wait for your pod cast.

You and your voice are a beacon for us the fan whose voice goes sometimes unoticed. Keep up the good work, you do an awesome Job to keep the average fan informed... Thank You... Bob Kennedy

Edited by bobk9258

No, this isn't a podcast about Troop's problems... I'll be tackling that in a couple of days. I want time to digest the news and get my thoughts in order so I don't completely lose it on the "air".

As somebody who's heard your show often enough to recall a couple times when you've come fairly close to losing it during the broadcast, I'm glad you're waiting a couple days :)

There's "losing it" in a comical podcast-character sense and then there's breaking out in tears... which is how I feel right now.

This is a very touchy subject, there's a lot of rumors flying around, so I want to be sure that I take the right approach to this. I don't know what's happening in Casper. Pat, Chuck, Jason, and everyone else affiliated with Troopers knows a lot more than I... and I'm fine with that.

I'm looking at this as a fan as well as alumni, and I want to know what we can do to help the corps. I hope that by taking a couple of days I can be part of the solution instead of an extra problem.

There's "losing it" in a comical podcast-character sense and then there's breaking out in tears... which is how I feel right now.

This is a very touchy subject, there's a lot of rumors flying around, so I want to be sure that I take the right approach to this. I don't know what's happening in Casper. Pat, Chuck, Jason, and everyone else affiliated with Troopers knows a lot more than I... and I'm fine with that.

I'm looking at this as a fan as well as alumni, and I want to know what we can do to help the corps. I hope that by taking a couple of days I can be part of the solution instead of an extra problem.

Matthew, none of us want to hear you cry.

believe me... it'd make the situation feel dire.

~>conner